The budget to educate our students works out to about one dollar per day per student, an excellent investment in the future of Guatemala. Tuition covers just a fraction of this cost, so we must raise the necessary funds to operate the school. The Sponsorship Program help us supplement tuitions so that we can provide a quality christian education to the children from our community. Your monthly donation helps provide for:
- A quality education from a school know for its academic excellence.
Biblically-based teaching and weekly Bible classes on Christian living, doctrine, church attendance, and life skills training.
- Access to classes and facilities not available in many schools such as: chemistry lab, computer class, English class, art, music and much more.
- Teachers and staff who are dedicated to providing a christian education to their students.
- Maintenance and expansion of safe and clean facilities.
- Education costs for the children of the Agua Viva Home are covered by the home’s Sponsorship Program.